Do you find that:
- You perform better in training than you do in competition?
- You don't deal very well with nerves?
- You don't feel very motivated or confident?
- Your team lacks chemistry?
If so, you may benefit from speaking to our Sports Psychologist.
If you're being held back in your performance, a one-to-one consultation can help with the following areas:
- Building self-confidence
- Coping with pressure
- Controlling emotion
- Improving focus and concentration
- Dealing with stress and anxiety
- Understanding performance states – arousal and relaxation
- Increasing motivation and enjoyment
- Recovering from injury
Hour-long session: £85 (discount available on courses of three or six sessions).
Workshops can involve key members of a performance team - athletes, coaches, parents, support staff - focusing on team performance:
- Creating a team vision and values
- Understanding how to set effective individual / team goals
- Developing efficient communication channels
- Promoting team cohesion; group relationships, equality, attitudes, and problem-solving
- Understanding and overcoming team tension
- Learning about mental skills for performance, e.g. enhancing team focus or motivation
- Injury prevention and rehabilitation
Price per enquiry, please contact us for more information.