NSS quiz terms and conditions
By entering the prize draw, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1. The Promoter of the prize draw is the University of Surrey, Guildford, Surrey, GU2 7XH (the “Promoter”).
2. All students at the University of Surrey (including PG students) are eligible to take part.
3. This prize draw is free to enter.
4. The Promoter is offering a chance to win one of three £250 travel vouchers supplied by Ian Allan Travel, Terminal House, Station Approach, Shepperton, Middlesex, TW17 8AS (the "Supplier"). The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter's control make it necessary to do so.
5. The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
6. To enter this prize draw, entrants must answer three questions correctly.
7. All entries must be submitted online by visiting surrey.ac.uk/quiz-nss. Only one correct entry per person is permitted.
8. The promotion is open to entries from 10.00am on 4 March 2019 until midnight on 27 March 2019.
9. The winners will be selected from all valid entries received during the promotional period by using a computer process that produces verifiably random results.
10. The winners will be notified by 29 March 2019 via email. This must be acknowledged by the winner by 5.00pm on 2 April 2019. Failure to respond means an alternative winner will be selected from all valid entries received.
11. The prize will be sent to the winner by post within 7 days of being notified of their win.
12. The Promoter will not pass on the personal details of the winners to the travel company without their permission.
13. The winners may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize.
14. Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion will only be processed as set out in the Promoter's Privacy notice (see below).
15. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer or software failures of any kind and has no responsibility for lost, delayed or misdirected entries.
16. The Promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
17. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
19. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
20. Only redeemable for Ian Allan leisure team with valid voucher number.
21. Voucher will be valid for 12 months from the 1 May 2019.
22. The Promoter will only use your email address to enter you into the prize draw and to inform you of the outcome if you are one of the winners.
23. Personal data gathered for the purposes of this promotion will be deleted by the Promoter by 30 April 2019.