- One of the largest UK research centres in signal processing and interpretation.
- Core expertise in Signal Processing, Image and Video Processing, Pattern Recognition, Computer Vision, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence, Computer Graphics and Human Computer Interaction.
- Over 120 researchers (15 Academics, 25 Research Fellows and over 80 PhD students).
- Among the highest ranked UK groups in the RAE 2008, Electrical Engineering.
- Research funding of over £2.5m annually from EPSRC, the EU and Industry.
Page Owner: jc0028
Page Created: Thursday 3 February 2011 11:30:16 by lb0014
Last Modified: Thursday 25 April 2013 22:28:19 by lb0014
Expiry Date: Thursday 3 May 2012 11:29:25
Assembly date: Tue May 21 01:35:03 BST 2013
Content ID: 47084