We strive to work together with our industry partners to understand your individual recruitment needs and help you to meet your business objectives through our talent pool.
The Employability and Careers Centre works with a range of employer partners to provide you with students who have the skills, attributes and mindset that your organisation will need to meet the challenges facing tomorrow’s workforce.
How can we help your organisation to recruit the greatest talent?
- Attend a careers fair
- Lead a skills workshop on campus
- Recruit a placement student
- Advertise your vacancies
- Read our employer guide
- Recruit an intern
- Recruit students to work part-time or in the holidays
If you're interested in working more closely with the University of Surrey, or would like to discuss any bespoke activities, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44 (0)1483 683866.
What makes our students unique?
- The majority of Surrey students complete a Professional Training placement in industry in the third year of a four year degree, ensuring they are work ready and able to make an impact on your organisation from day one
- Named as The Times and Sunday Times University of the Year 2016 and recently awarded the Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF) Gold Award for outstanding teaching, learning and outcomes for its students, Surrey has a world-class profile
- The University is renowned for its consistently outstanding employment record, with 93 per cent graduate employability after six months (HESA 2017).