- Choose the programmes you want to study. Still undecided? Search our undergraduate degrees
- Find out how to apply through UCAS
- Wait for universities to make their decisions, learn what happens after you apply
- Reply to your university offers
- Confirm your university place
If you're an international student applying to Surrey, you may need to consider:
- Applying for a visa
- Applying for an ATAS certificate
- English language requirements
- English language courses
International pathway programmes
International students who do not meet the direct entry requirements for an undergraduate course have the opportunity to study an International Foundation Year programme at the University of Surrey International Study Centre. Upon successful completion, you can progress to a degree level course at the University of Surrey.
You can choose one of the following:
- Business, Economics, Law and Social Sciences Foundation Year
- Engineering and Physical Sciences Foundation Year
- Life Sciences Foundation Year
Undergraduate admissions policy
We want to support students to achieve their full potential and believe that it's important to consider applications based on individual merit. With this in mind, we will consider your application in a fair, transparent and consistent way.
The University of Surrey can facilitate students transfers between programmes within the University, and from one institution to another. For further details read our information on student transfers.