Transcripts, certificates and references

Have you graduated from the University of Surrey, but need another copy of your degree certificate or a transcript?

We can help! Simply email the awards team on with:

  • Your full name
  • Course studied
  • Graduation year

Further information can be found on our award documentation page. To speak to the awards team please call +44 (0)1483 689037.

Payment for services

Former students requesting replacement certificates, additional copies of transcripts or letters confirming awards (including DOATAP) must use our online store to pay for services first.

Third party requests

Please note that the University can no longer accept reference or education verification requests via email, telephone or fax from third parties. This includes any potential employers. The process for alumni remains the same.

All reference requests and education verification requests from external third parties will be managed through Higher Education Degree Datacheck (HEDD) and their online verification service. Please visit HEDD for further information.