Information on this site should be treated as guidance only and fee and additional costs information is indicative only. You should seek up-to-date information from the University directly before applying and during the admissions process.
Whilst the University endeavours to ensure the information on this site is accurate and up to date, it is presented without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. The University disclaims all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on the information contained on this site.
The University undertakes a continuous review of its programmes, services and facilities to ensure quality enhancement. To the extent permitted by law, the University is also largely funded through public and charitable means and is required to manage these funds in an efficient and cost-effective way for the benefit of the whole of the University community. There may also be circumstances outside of the University’s reasonable control which arise from time to time which affect the University’s usual operations, such as its programmers, services and facilities (e.g. due to extreme weather conditions, natural disasters, industrial action, civil unrest).
The University, therefore, reserves the right if it considers it to be necessary, including where due to circumstances outside of its reasonable control:
- to make reasonable variations to the content and syllabus of programmes of study (including in relation to placements)
- to suspend or discontinue programmes of study or to combine or merge them with others
- to make changes to its statutes, ordinances, regulations, policies and procedures which the University reasonably considers necessary. Such changes if significant will normally come into force at the beginning of the following academic year and depending on the nature of the change will normally be applied to all students regardless of the date of their enrolment
- to make reasonable alterations to the timetable, location, number of classes, content or method of delivery of programmes of study and/or examination processes.
To the extent permitted by law, the University hereby expressly excludes:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it
- Any liability for direct or indirect financial or other losses arising from any discontinuations, changes to or mergers of any programme of study, service or facility, including without limitation where arising due to circumstances outside of the University’s reasonable control.