Find out how to apply for a postgraduate course at the University of Surrey and discover what happens after you've applied.
Follow our steps to begin your postgraduate application:
- Decide which course you want to study. If you're still undecided, search our postgraduate taught and postgraduate research courses to find the right course for you.
- Find out how to apply and submit your application online.
- Await our decision, find out what happens once you get an offer from Surrey
If you're an international student applying to Surrey, you may need to consider:
- Applying for a visa
- Applying for an ATAS certificate
- English language requirements
- English language courses
How to pay your postgraduate fees
Find out how and when to pay your fees.
Postgraduate admissions policy
We want to support students to achieve their full potential and believe that it is important to consider applications based on individual merit. With this in mind, we will consider your application in a fair, transparent and consistent way.
Read our postgraduate admissions policy.