Applying to Surrey

Information, tips and advice to help you apply for a course at the University of Surrey.

Got any questions on how to apply?

Find the answers on our FAQs page
Students having a picnic


The University's In2Surrey access scheme offers the following benefits:

  • A reduction in entry requirements*
  • A scholarship
  • Access to an E-Mentor
  • Invitations to exclusive events.