The University of Surrey offers a high quality learning environment which supports students to achieve their full potential in the academic discipline and prepares them for professional life. It is University policy that all applicants are considered primarily on merit and their academic potential.
Our admissions policies provide the basis for the admissions practice across the University and set out a framework for how the University selects and admits students.
- Undergraduate Admissions Policy
- Postgraduate Admissions Policy
- Postgraduate Research Admissions Policy
- Admissions Complaints Procedure
- Terms and Conditions
- Tier 4 Sponsorship and CAS Issuing Policy for Applicants