The University of Surrey's admissions policies for undergraduate, postgraduate taught and postgraduate research courses.
The University of Surrey offers a high-quality learning environment which supports students to achieve their full potential in the academic discipline and prepares them for professional life. It is our policy that all applicants are considered primarily on merit and their academic potential.
Policies and processes
Our admissions policies provide the basis for the admissions practice across the University and set out a framework for how the University selects and admits students.
- Undergraduate Admissions Policy
- Postgraduate Admissions Policy
- Postgraduate Research Admissions Policy
- Student transfers
- English Language Policy (PDF) Applicable for the 2020 cycle only
- Student Route and CAS Issuing Policy (PDF)
- Admissions complaints procedure
Offer terms and conditions
Registration terms and conditions
- Registration Terms and Conditions 2015-16 (PDF)
- Registration Terms and Conditions 2016-17 (PDF)
- Registration Terms and Conditions 2017-18 (PDF)
- Registration Terms and Conditions 2018-19 (PDF)
- Registration Terms and Conditions 2019-20 (PDF)
- Registration Terms and Conditions 2020-21 (PDF)