The University of Surrey campus is home to Stag Hill and Manor Park, both located a short distance from Guildford town centre.
Campus map (PDF)
Take a look around
Learn more about our campus grounds and state-of-the-art facilities.
Campus photo gallery
Take a look at our campus facilities.
Stag Hill highlights
Food and drink
- Restaurants: Whether it's a leisurely meet with friends or a sit-down-meal, Lakeside Restaurant, Young's and Pizzaman are ideal places to eat.
- Cafes: Grabbing a bite to eat and getting some caffeine has never been so easy with our campus-based cafes.
- Pubs: Our on-campus pub, Wates, is a great place to unwind.
- Food market: Every Thursday our very own market appears on Stag Hill campus.
- Post Office
- Santander Bank
- SimplyFresh (convenience store)
Manor Park highlights
Manor Park is home to Surrey Sports Park and the School of Veterinary Medicine.
Architecture and public art
We have a wide range of sculptures and art across our Stag Hill and Manor Park campuses. Download a brochure and take a self-guided tour.
AccessAble access guides
- Route 1: Guildford Station to Library (via Students' Union and Oak House)
- Route 2: Guildford Station to Senate House Car park
- Route 3: Piazza to Oak House (via Rik Medlik, Senate House)
- Route 4: Piazza to Library (via Austin Pearce and Teaching Block)
- Route 5: Library to GSA (via PATS, EFM, Twyford Court, 5G and Ivy Arts Centre)
- Route 6: GSA (Guildford School of Acting) to Manor Park (via Tesco and Manor Park Reception)
- Route 7: GSA (Guildford School of Acting) to Vet School (via Tesco and Surrey Sports Park)
- Route 8: Library to Student Services (via Lecture Theatre)
- Route 9: Main Car Park/Piazza (Bus stops) to Wates House via BC/BB Building)
- Route 10: Senate House Car Park to Oak House (via Lecture Theatre)