- 21 March 2013 - Driving Force for Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- 21 March 2013 - Squeezing the Economic Lemon Dry: Another No Growth Budget
- 14 March 2013 - Do the right thing
- 25 February 2013 - Marie Curie Success for Professor Allan Williams and Professor Vladimirov
- 14 February 2013 - EGOS elects Professor Mike Geppert
- 8 February 2013 - The Mediation Project
- 8 February 2013 - Dr Jingjing Yang bestowed with Emerald Award
- 31 January 2013 - NEW Research Project on Accessible Tourism
- 24 January 2013 - Responding to the UK Government Digital Strategy
- 23 January 2013 - Surrey Academic Foundation Doctors present at National Conferences
- 17 January 2013 - Dr Scott Cohen Awarded by International Academy
- 21 December 2012 - Look out for Clinical Informatics research from HCMP at this year's Diabetes UK conference!
- 14 December 2012 - Success for MSc in Sustainable Tourism
- 10 December 2012 - Top Banker Funds Economics Scholarships
- 27 November 2012 - Raising a Toast to Local Enterprise
With over 40 years of combined experience in teaching and researching a broad spectrum of management, economics and law disciplines, the Faculty of Business, Economics and Law provides a supportive and high quality learning environment for students studying at all levels from undergraduate through to PhD.