Faculty of Business, Economics and Law
Welcome from the Executive Dean, David Bruce Allen,
Professor of Strategy and Business Ethics
Welcome to the Faculty of Business Economics and Law where we are proud to hold top twenty positions in the UK rankings for all our teaching disciplines.
Our academic faculty includes computer scientists, economists, engineers, entrepreneurs, geographers, lawyers, management scholars, nurses, philosophers, physicians, psychologists and sociologists. We bring together the very best from all disciplines to research what affects us most, to teach the next generation of leaders and to work with business, industry and policy makers around the globe.
Our four outstanding schools, Surrey Business School, School of Economics, School of Hospitality and Tourism Management, and School of Law produce impactful and innovative research and deliver a forward-thinking education to undergraduate, postgraduate and PhD students. Each year we welcome more than two thousand bright and dedicated students onto our degree and executive education programmes. Our alumni hold senior positions across the globe and we are proud of the contribution they make to society.
Whether you’re visiting these pages to find out more about our research, teaching or work with business, industry and government please accept our warmest welcome.
The Faculty of Business, Economics and Law
- 19 May 2015 - Dr Scott Cohen wins Article of Excellence Award
- 18 May 2015 - Surrey Business School to explore how SMEs win new business
- 15 May 2015 - Surrey Academic delivers keynote speech at 5th Zurich Diagnostics Congress
- 14 May 2015 - Another Great Success for 2 Academics from the Department of Finance and Accounting of SBS
- 11 May 2015 - Surrey marketing students selected for finals of national marketing competition