Information on this site should be treated as a guide only and fee information is indicative only. You should seek up-to-date information from the University directly before applying and during the admissions process.
Whilst the University endeavours to ensure the information on this site is accurate and up to date, it is presented without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. The University disclaims all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on the information contained on this site.
The University undertakes a continuous review of its programmes, services and facilities to ensure quality enhancement. The University is also largely funded through public and charitable means and is required to manage these funds in an efficient and cost-effective way for the benefit of the whole of the University community.
The University, therefore, reserves the right if it considers it to be necessary:
- to make reasonable variations to the content and syllabus of programmes of study (including in relation to placements)
- to suspend or discontinue programmes of study or to combine or merge them with others
- to make changes to its statutes, ordinances, regulations, policies and procedures which the University reasonably considers necessary. Such changes if significant will normally come into force at the beginning of the following academic year and depending on the nature of the change will normally be applied to all students regardless of the date of their enrolment
- to make reasonable alterations to the timetable, location, number of classes, content or method of delivery of programmes of study and/or examination processes
To the extent permitted by law, the University hereby expressly excludes:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it
- Any liability for direct or indirect financial or other losses arising from any discontinuations, changes to or mergers of any programme of study, service or facility
The Information in our printed prospectus is intended as an indicative guide to the educational and other services provided by the University.
The University endeavours to ensure that the information provided is accurate and up-to-date at the time of going to press (January 2015). However, it may be necessary for the University to make changes to some of the information presented in it.
To make an informed decision about whether you wish may wish to study at the University, we advise you to consult this website for up to date information. If you are at all uncertain about any aspect of the information presented in this prospectus or on the website you are advised to contact the University directly.