Surrey Centre for Cyber Security
Surrey Centre for Cyber Security (SCCS) was established by the University of Surrey to consolidate and organise its Cyber Security activities across the University. It is one of the 13 Academic Centres of Excellence in Cyber Security Research (ACEs-CSR) recognised by the UK Government Communications Headquarters (GCHQ) in partnership with the Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council (EPSRC). Our expertise is in privacy, communications, and human aspects of security: we conduct foundational and practical research in these areas, and apply it within a broad range of application areas and sectors.
The Centre brings together substantial capability and resources within the University, which has been investing in Cyber Security as a high-priority research area since 2004.
SCCS has an external-facing mailing list for announcing news and events related to the Centre and its members. Please go to the News and Events front page for more instructions about how to (un)subscribe to this mailing list. If you are internal at the University of Surrey with a valid Surrey account, please contact our Web Coordinator for adding you to our internal-facing mailing list.
- Best Paper Award for research collaboration between SCCS and Mozilla
- Welcome new member: Dr François Dupressoir
- Dr Shujun Li gave invited talk for IEEE UK & Ireland Signal Processing Chapter
- Prof Steve Scheider gave talk on distributed leger technology at CyberUK in Practiec 2016
- Welcome new member: Dr David Williams