Advanced Technology Institute
- Our researchers have contributed to the ubiquitous laser diode, to semiconductor processing and to low temperature carbon nanotube growth on CMOS substrates.
- Our expertise within the electronics and photonics area have contributed to multi-billion dollar industries.
- Strategic relationships with key industrial partners have allowed us to progress the frontiers of science towards world-leading technologies.
- Be inspired to take on the grand challenges by being part of the ATI team.
Help Shape The Future
The ATI is recruiting.
If you would like to find out more about the ATI's research activities, you can download our brochure.
- “Help Shape The Future” - The ATI is recruiting
- Prof Russell Mark Gwilliam Obituary
- Secretary of State opens test facility developed through Surrey-SME project partnership
- Why international students should study STEM
- Best poster at the 2016 postgraduate conference
- £3m grant for quantum technology facilities and research
- PhD researcher Greg Rigas has been selected to present his research to MPs at the House of Commons
- Dr Radu Sporea to present at British Council’s Café Scientifique in Hong Kong