- Our researchers have contributed to the ubiquitous laser diode, to semiconductor processing and to low temperature carbon nanotube growth on CMOS substrates.
- Our expertise within the electronics and photonics area have contributed to multi-billion dollar industries.
- Strategic relationships with key industrial partners have allowed us to progress the frontiers of science towards world-leading technologies.
- Be inspired to take on the grand challenges by being part of the ATI team.
If you would like to find out more about the ATI's research activities, you can download our brochure.
10 Years of Shaping the Future
Browse our current research, celebrated at our tenth anniversary Open Day.
- Congratulations to our PG graduates
- BBC’s 'The Life Scientific' meets Professor Alf Adams
- Surrey leads research to revolutionise energy capture and storage
- New electronic component paves the way for future flexible gadgets
- Hybrid Graphene: a Bright Future for Fourth Generation Organic Photovoltaic Modules (OPVM)
- PhD positions
- ATI PhD student Zahida Batool wins the Vice Chancellor’s award for postgraduate research
- Electronic Engineering Department wins Elektra Awards 2013