Advanced Technology Institute
- Our researchers have contributed to the ubiquitous laser diode, to semiconductor processing and to low temperature carbon nanotube growth on CMOS substrates.
- Our expertise within the electronics and photonics area have contributed to multi-billion dollar industries.
- Strategic relationships with key industrial partners have allowed us to progress the frontiers of science towards world-leading technologies.
- Be inspired to take on the grand challenges by being part of the ATI team.
If you would like to find out more about the ATI's research activities, you can download our brochure.
10 Years of Shaping the Future
Browse our current research, celebrated at our tenth anniversary Open Day.
- Special issue of Journal of Nanomaterials to be co-edited by Prof. Ravi Silva
- Spotlight on Surrey’s close engagement with Asia
- PhD positions
- Undergraduate research into quantum computing published by National Instruments
- Nick Ridler from NPL awarded Fellowship and Visiting Professorship
- New research lights the way for super-fast computers
- Nobel Prize highlights research at Surrey
- Professor Ravi Silva awarded IET 2014 J J Thomson Medal for Electronics