- Our researchers have contributed to the ubiquitous laser diode, to semiconductor processing and to low temperature carbon nanotube growth on CMOS substrates.
- Our expertise within the electronics and photonics area have contributed to multi-billion dollar industries.
- Strategic relationships with key industrial partners have allowed us to progress the frontiers of science towards world-leading technologies.
- Be inspired to take on the grand challenges by being part of the ATI team.
If you would like to find out more about the ATI's research activities, you can download our brochure.
10 Years of Shaping the Future
Browse our current research, celebrated at our tenth anniversary Open Day.
- New method to detect prize particle for future quantum computing
- Research into bismuth-containing lasers and solar cells featured in EE Times
- ATI researcher awarded prestigious Royal Society Leverhulme Trust Senior Research Fellowship
- Surrey academic rebuilds the science behind field electron emission
- ATI researcher speaks at first nanoHUB conference
- ATI and Digital World Research Centre in new augmented paper collaboration
- Microscopic bubbles revolutionise nanomaterial dispersion
- Could light beams transmit electric power?