Advanced Technology Institute
- Our researchers have contributed to the ubiquitous laser diode, to semiconductor processing and to low temperature carbon nanotube growth on CMOS substrates.
- Our expertise within the electronics and photonics area have contributed to multi-billion dollar industries.
- Strategic relationships with key industrial partners have allowed us to progress the frontiers of science towards world-leading technologies.
- Be inspired to take on the grand challenges by being part of the ATI team.
Help Shape The Future
The ATI is recruiting.
If you would like to find out more about the ATI's research activities, you can download our brochure.
- Researchers discover method to replicate nature’s ability to reflect light to develop innovative materials
- ATI PhD student receives prestigious international fellowship
- Head of ATI honoured by Sri Lankan President
- Surrey-NPL PhD student wins IET Travel Award
- “Help Shape The Future” - The ATI is recruiting
- Prof Russell Mark Gwilliam Obituary
- Secretary of State opens test facility developed through Surrey-SME project partnership
- Why international students should study STEM