- Our researchers have contributed to the ubiquitous laser diode, to semiconductor processing and to low temperature carbon nanotube growth on CMOS substrates.
- Our expertise within the electronics and photonics area have contributed to multi-billion dollar industries.
- Strategic relationships with key industrial partners have allowed us to progress the frontiers of science towards world-leading technologies.
- Be inspired to take on the grand challenges by being part of the ATI team.
If you would like to find out more about the ATI's research activities, you can download our brochure.
10 Years of Shaping the Future
Browse our current research, celebrated at our tenth anniversary Open Day.
- ATI Staff Away Day 2013
- Congratulations to our postgraduate graduands
- Royal Society International Exchange Award to Dr Ginossar and Dr Grosfeld (BGU)
- The Economist article, "How to build a multiverse"
- Quantum Information Processing: A Step Closer
- Dying stars in a grain of sand
- PhD positions available
- Official Opening of National Instruments Academy in FEPS