First to demonstrate growth of CNTs at low temperatures, ultimately leading to formation of spin-out company, Surrey Nanosystems.
- In partnership with NPL we have fabricated nanoSQUIDS that hold the world record for the lowest noise
- Invention of the Source-Gated Transistor, a new type of transistor device.
Conducting research into increasing the solar-energy conversion efficiency by incorporating carbon nanotubes and other functional materials.
- Working with several partners to bring nanotechnology to everyday applications, such as gas sensors and electronic devices.
- Higher efficiency and longer lifetime for organic light-emitting diodes
- Bending Rules
- Scientists have created the world's smallest chemistry set
- Micro World to Real World - Surrey Research Students at The Times Cheltenham Science Festival
- Conclusions from the S2K 2010 conference chaired by Professor Ravi Silva