Welcome week selfie competition terms and conditions
By posting your picture on Instagram and tagging @uniofsurrey, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1. The Promoter of the competition is the University of Surrey, Guildford, Surrey, GU2 7XH (the “Promoter”).
2. All students at the University of Surrey (including PG students) are eligible to take part.
3. This competition is free to enter.
4. Winners will be drawn at random from all entrants on the following dates: Friday 6 September, Friday 13 September, Friday 20 September and Friday 27 September.
5. To enter this prize draw, entrants must post a selfie with the welcome postcard received in the mail out welcome pack on Instagram, tagging @uniofsurrey in their post.
6. Only one entry per person is permitted.
7. The competition closes at 3pm on Friday 27 September.
8. The winners will be notified via direct message on Instagram following each draw. Failure to respond means an alternative winner will be selected from all valid entries received.
9. The prize will be sent to the winner by post within 7 days of being notified of their win.
10. The University does not accept responsibility for network, computer or software failures of any kind and has no responsibility for lost, delayed or misdirected entries.
11. The University’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
12. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The University reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
13. The University reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
14. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
15. The University will only use your email address to enter you into the prize draw and to inform you of the outcome if you are one of the winners.
16. Personal data gathered for the purposes of this promotion will be deleted by the Promoter by 30 September 2019.