The School of Psychology at the University of Surrey is home to over 50 academics and postdoctoral researchers as well as 70 postgraduate students. We have an international reputation as a centre of excellence in both research and teaching.
- Do parents nurture emotional intelligence in daughters more than in sons?
- Surrey's Psychology students are extremely satisfied, says NSS
- New neuroscience research tests wearable EEG
- Psychology successfully completes Athena Swan bid
- MSc in Occupational and Organisational Psychology to close
- Anti-obesity drug research gets trade medical coverage
- Jane Ogden has top news story on BBC Online
- David Uzzell gives keynote address at IAPS23
- IPT - Senior Practitioner training course
- Brain Effects of Creatine