Ranked number one in the UK by the Times and the Sunday Times Good University Guide and for five years in a row, by the Guardian University Guide, the School of Hospitality and Tourism Management is a leading centre for research and teaching.
The School of Hospitality and Tourism Management
- 4 December 2013 - Sharing expertise to help shape the future of tourism in Iraq
- 25 November 2013 - Business and Management Postgraduate Research Studentships
- 25 November 2013 - School alumnus named one of tomorrow’s travel leaders
- 14 November 2013 - Hong Kong students celebrate graduation success
- 12 November 2013 - Survey ranks hospitality and tourism top for career progression
- 24 October 2013 - Surrey Professor elected Vice-President of International Academy for the Study of Tourism