Ranked number one in the UK the Times and The Sunday Times Good University Guide, and number two in the UK by the Guardian University Guide, the School of Hospitality and Tourism Management is a leading centre for research and teaching.
The School of Hospitality and Tourism Management
- 28 August 2014 - Surrey academic appointed as judge for ‘Tourism for Tomorrow’ awards
- 20 August 2014 - Politicians must be tougher to meet transport emissions targets
- 11 August 2014 - Continued student satisfaction with hospitality and tourism programmes
- 16 July 2014 - Workshop in the management of the front of stage
- 16 July 2014 - University of Surrey hosted the Contingency Planning Exercise for GuilFest 2014
- 16 July 2014 - One-day training course in Event Volunteer Management