Surrey Business School
Offering courses that are academically rigorous and practically relevant, our high standards at Surrey Business School are reflected in the findings of the last Research Assessment Exercise, our multiple accreditations (including those from the AMBA and the AACSB) and our close links with national and international businesses of all sizes and across all sectors.
At Surrey Business School, we encourage our students to be entrepreneurial and innovative, providing opportunities to engage with real-world business problems both in our programmes and in our Professional Training placements. And, thanks to our location in one of the UK’s most dynamic regional economies, we make extensive use of guest speakers from business and industry. This helps to explain our excellent NSS scores, reflecting high levels of student satisfaction across the School. More »
- 29 November 2013 - Surrey Business School launches employability masterclasses series
- 27 November 2013 - Christmas delivery starts early for Surrey Business School KTP with Royal Mail
- 25 November 2013 - Business and Management Postgraduate Research Studentships
- 12 November 2013 - Centre for Money, Banking and Institutions hosts major financial conference
- 6 November 2013 - ‘Women in Business’ workshop shares key skills
- 1 November 2013 - Is bank finance getting lost in translation?
- 24 October 2013 - SBS student presents Masters project at the Royal Society
- 23 October 2013 - Do involved employees make for more motivated employees?