Surrey Business School
Offering courses that are academically rigorous and practically relevant, our high standards at Surrey Business School are reflected in the findings of the last Research Assessment Exercise, our multiple accreditations (including those from the AMBA and the AACSB) and our close links with national and international businesses of all sizes and across all sectors.
At Surrey Business School, we encourage our students to be entrepreneurial and innovative, providing opportunities to engage with real-world business problems both in our programmes and in our Professional Training placements. And, thanks to our location in one of the UK’s most dynamic regional economies, we make extensive use of guest speakers from business and industry. This helps to explain our excellent NSS scores for both Business and Management and Accounting and Finance, reflecting high levels of student satisfaction across the School. More »
- 8 January 2015 - Surrey students emerge the winners in Surrey Business School Activities Week
- 17 December 2014 - Professor Alan W. Brown to appear on Digital Leaders TV
- 16 December 2014 - Surrey Business School and the School of Hospitality and Tourism Management now offer four year PhD in Management
- 15 December 2014 - Toast of Surrey 2015 open for submissions
- 8 December 2014 - Why are government and the opposition reading this book
- 8 December 2014 - Who's Brite?
- 12 November 2014 - Chinese alumni stay connected with Surrey
- 10 November 2014 - FBEL Pioneering new relationships in China