The Sunday Times Good University Guide ranks The Surrey Business School in the top 15 for our management programmes and the National Student Survey places us in the top 20 for student satisfaction.
Surrey Business School is a centre for entrepreneurship. We provide an education that combines academic rigour with practical experience, taking pride in the high quality of our research, teaching and the employability of our graduates.
Located in the UK’s most dynamic regional economy thirty miles from London, we draw on our links with leading-edge businesses, from major international corporations to innovative start-up companies, ensuring our graduates acquire the knowledge and skills employers value.
- 18 June 2013 - Surrey Business School academic’s article among most-read in leading journal
- 18 June 2013 - Helping organisations instigate innovation
- 17 June 2013 - Scholarships announced for new MSc programme
- 17 June 2013 - Surrey students victorious at enterprise awards
- 13 June 2013 - Surrey Business School academic leading the conversation
- 12 June 2013 - Surrey’s Alan Brown in conversation with Steve Wozniak
- 11 June 2013 - Final few places available for the Enterprise Summer School
- 5 June 2013 - Surrey Business School research included in 2013 Budget submission