Surrey Business School
Offering courses that are academically rigorous and practically relevant, our high standards at Surrey Business School are reflected in the findings of the last Research Assessment Exercise, our multiple accreditations (including those from the AMBA and the AACSB) and our close links with national and international businesses of all sizes and across all sectors.
At Surrey Business School, we encourage our students to be entrepreneurial and innovative, providing opportunities to engage with real-world business problems both in our programmes and in our Professional Training placements. And, thanks to our location in one of the UK’s most dynamic regional economies, we make extensive use of guest speakers from business and industry. This helps to explain our excellent NSS scores, reflecting high levels of student satisfaction across the School. More »
- 11 July 2014 - FBEL Summer Celebration
- 10 July 2014 - FBEL Student Support Team win Green Impact Award
- 7 July 2014 - Graduate Employability Rate climbs to 96.9 per cent
- 4 July 2014 - Surrey hosts 4th international conference of the Financial Engineering and Banking Society
- 23 June 2014 - Surrey Undergraduate wins Placement Student of the Year Award
- 19 June 2014 - Blood diamonds: is the flow being stemmed?
- 18 June 2014 - Surrey External Research Fellow appointed Minister of Finance in Greece
- 3 June 2014 - Top 20 UK Business School as Surrey rises up the Guardian league table