Accreditation and memberships
At Surrey Business School, we are accredited by both the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) and the Association of MBAs (AMBA). We pride ourselves in quality teaching and ambitious research, our approval from leading national accreditation bodies affirms that we provide our graduates with the skills they need to move forward into employment.
Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
The AACSB is a global business education network that provides quality assurance and international accreditation for business schools. AACSB accreditation standards assess us against robust criteria that span all areas of activity including strategy, research, course offerings and student experience.
AACSB international accreditation indicates that we:
- Manage resources to achieve a vibrant and relevant mission.
- Advance business and management knowledge through faculty scholarship.
- Provide high-calibre teaching of quality and current curricula.
- Cultivate meaningful interaction between students and a qualified faculty.
- Produce graduates who have achieved specified learning goals.