Our global engagement
Many of our students take the opportunity to study abroad with our international exchange partners which include the University of Sydney in Australia, Seoul National University in South Korea and the University of Hong Kong.
We often host visiting academics from other universities and many of our staff have visiting positions at international institutions and engage in collaborative research.
- La Trobe University
- Swinburne University of Technology
- The University of Queensland
- University of Sydney
- University of Wollongong.
- Solvay Brussels School of Economics and Management Université Libre Internationale (Bruxelles).
- Brock University
- Ecole des Hautes Etudes Commerciales (HEC) de Montréal
- Ryerson University.
- Beihang University
- City University of Hong Kong
- Dongbei University of Finance and Economics
- Hong Kong Baptist University
- The University of Hong Kong.
- ESC Rennes School of Business
- ESSEC Business School
- Groupe Ecole Superieure de Commerce (ESC) Dijon-Bourgogne
- IESEG School of Management
- Skema Business School.
- EBS Universität für Wirtschaft und Recht
- Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München
- Otto-Friedrich-Universität Bamberg
- Technical University of Munich
- Universität Mannheim.
- Seoul National University.
- Amity University Noida
- Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad.
- University of Groningen
- Vrije Universiteit, Amsterdam.
- Norwegian School of Economics.
- Uniwersytet Jagielloñski.
- IE Business School (Instituto de Empresa)
- Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Nanyang Technological University
- Singapore Management University.
- Göteborgs universitet
- Linköpings universitet
- Lunds universitet.
- George Mason University
- Illinois State University
- North Carolina State University
- Northern Arizona University
- Texas Tech University
- University of Central Florida
- University of Cincinnati
- University of North Carolina at Wilmington
- University of North Texas.
The Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad (IIM) is delighted to partner with Surrey Business School to undertake a variety of activities that will enhance learning opportunities in both campuses. The agreement provides an enabling structure to leverage academic capabilities in the two institutions.Professor Rakesh Basant, Dean - Alumni and External Relations, IIMA
Connections with China
We offer a dual-degree scheme, in partnership with Dongbei University of Finance and Economics in China, allowing students the opportunity to obtain two degrees, one English and one Chinese, in the same time-frame as a traditional Chinese degree.