Call for papers
We welcome researchers to submit abstracts on their latest results to the forthcoming 15th conference in the MIOMD series. The conference will be held online from 1-3 September 2021 and hosted by the University of Surrey.
- Original abstract submission deadline: Thursday 10 June 2021
- Extended abstract submission deadline: Monday 21 June 2021
- Abstract acceptance notifications: Wednesday 30 June 2021.
In keeping with previous conferences, the aim is to bring together scientists and engineers to discuss recent progress and future trends in infrared optoelectronic materials and devices. Topics will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Infrared semiconductor materials development, growth, and characterisation
- Interband and intersubband materials and devices
- Novel architectures based on new materials and low-dimensional structures
- Mid-infrared silicon photonics
- Photonic crystal materials for infrared applications
- Non-linear infrared optoelectronics
- THz materials and devices
- Infrared emitters, detectors, and imaging sensors
- Infrared devices, systems, and applications.
We ask that you follow the abstract template (doc) to upload your submission.
Submit your abstract