Postgraduate open events
Postgraduate virtual event
Join us for our first virtual event on Wednesday 20 May from 10am-6pm BST.
Find out more about postgraduate study at Surrey during our welcome talk, discuss your options with our friendly academics in our academic Q&A zone and hear from our current students. Staff from our student service departments as well as the Doctoral College (for postgraduate research) will also be available and we will have a number of videos online to enable you to view our beautiful campus.
Please note that this is subject to change. Timings and webinar registration will be sent to you several days before the event by email:
- Welcome presentation – discover more about postgraduate study at Surrey in our welcome presentation. You will learn more about the variety of programmes and study options on offer, how to apply and more about our beautiful campus
- Subject webinars – take part in live Q&A sessions with our postgraduate programme directors and have your questions answered
- Postgraduate research Q&A webinar – interact with staff from the Doctoral College and current PhD researchers to find out more about what’s involved with a PhD, how to apply and the research community at Surrey
- Postgraduate research careers Q&A webinar – meet our specialist and impartial careers consultants and ask any questions you may have about career development opportunities whilst at Surrey, and career opportunities for Postgraduate Researchers
- Student panel – find out more about student life at Surrey during this live webinar with our current students
- Accommodation, finance and careers Q&A webinar – ask your questions to our friendly panel and discover more about these student services
- On-demand subject presentations – find out more about your subject area by watching our short presentations at any time during the event.