Band F rooms
Our Band F accommodation consists of studio flats at Manor Park campus.
Band F overview
What to expect
- All Band F flats are self-catered with their own kitchenette area.
- All band F flats are non-smoking.
- Residents are responsible for all cleaning, including the removal of rubbish and recycling.
- All fees include: heating, water, electricity, broadband, cleaning of communal areas, contents insurance, security, maintenance and welfare support.
- All rooms are fully furnished with a bed, desk and chair, reading lamp, bookshelf and storage for clothes.
- All kitchens are equipped with cooker, oven, fridge, freezer, microwave, kettle, toaster, iron and ironing board.
Manor Park campus
Studio flats are self-contained flats with combined living, sleeping, kitchenette area and an en-suite shower/bathroom. These rooms are in purpose-built blocks of studio flats at Manor Park; please note that numbers are limited.
- Facilities: Manor Park has its own laundrettes, reception and common rooms with TVs or games facilities for residents.
- Parking: No parking for residents (unless there are very exceptional circumstances).
- Location: Manor Park is located one mile (1.6km), a 20-25 minute walk or seven-minute bus ride from the main Stag Hill campus, close to the Surrey Sports Park, Tesco superstore and Royal Surrey County Hospital.
- Transport: All students are eligible for a discounted Stagecoach bus pass, giving access to all local routes. There are storage facilities for bicycles, and you can also access our bike rental scheme, NextBike, on your doorstep.