Surrey Clinical Research Centre, part of the Faculty of Health & Medical Sciences, is an MHRA Phase I accredited purpose-built clinical unit which undertakes both academic and commercially sponsored clinical research.
It is well-positioned to offer the academics working across the Cancer Research Network access to full service clinical trial solutions including:
- A 12-bedded ward with advanced medical monitoring
- 12 individual physiology laboratories and a cognitive testing suite
- An on-site Pharmacy for IMP storage and preparation
- An on-site Laboratory for sample processing and storage
- A Data Management and Statistics team able to provide services ranging from CRF design through to statistical analysis.
- A dedicated Project Manager who leads all stages of a study including protocol development, regulatory and ethics submission, and study planning and scheduling.
- Pharmaceutical physicians and RN/BSN nurses who oversee the safe conduct of all our studies.
- Recreational facilities for study subjects
For more information please visit the Surrey Clinical Research Centre website.