Community is the core of what we do: we believe that public engagement is vital to ensuring that our research makes a difference to society’s health and wellbeing. We involve members of the public and patients and collaborate with a range of research partners from the community, clinics and industry at different stages of our research.
Collaborate with us
Would you like to be a part of digitalhealth@Surrey? We’re always interested in hearing from businesses, research institutes and other organisations interested in partnering with us. Please get email email@example.com.
Affiliated partners and centres
- Applied Research Collaboration Kent, Surrey and Sussex (ARC KSS)
- Frimley Health and Care Integrated Care System
- Kent, Surrey, Sussex Academic Health Science Network (KSS AHSN)
- National Physical Laboratory
- Surrey Heartlands Health and Care Partnership
- University of Strathclyde
- Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust
- Royal Surrey NHS Foundation Trust
- Surrey and Borders Partnership NHS Trust
- Surrey and Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust