9am - 3pm
Wednesday 25 March 2015
Fourth IPROCOM advanced training course on regulations, legislation and good manufacture practice
The objective is to provide training on regulations, legislation, guidelines and laws set by regulators and on the good manufacturing practices adopted by various industrial sectors.
Silk Road Business Park
This event has passed
The topics will include:
- REACH: perspectives and compliance
- Recent trends in drug formulation & development
- Regulations and GMP in pharmaceutical industry
- Regulations and GMP in fine chemicals industry and an introduction of PAT and QbD
- Regulatory framework to process engineering, legislation in pharmaceutical and fine chemicals.
Invited speakers include:
- Professor Johannes Khinast (RCPE, Austria)
- Dr Andrew McDowall (Johnson Matthey, UK)
- Dr Gavin Reynolds (AstraZeneca, UK)
- Dr Stephen Lake (AstraZeneca, UK)
- Dr Paul Brookes (Johnson Matthey, UK).
|9am - 9:10am||Welcome and introduction|
|9:10am - 9:55am||Introduction of PAT||Johannes Khinast, ECPE|
|9:55am - 10:40am||Practical process analytics - an ECT example||Andrew McDowall, JM|
|10:40am - 11:10am||Break|
|11:10am - 12 noon||Introduction of QbD||Gavin Reynolds, AZ|
|12 noon - 1pm||Lunch|
|1pm - 1:45pm||Regulations and GMP in the pharmaceutical industry||Stephen Lake, AZ|
|1:45pm - 2:30pm||The fundamentals of LEAN in a manufacturing environment||Paul Brookes, JM|
|2:30pm - 3pm||Tea, coffee and departure|
It will be open to a limited number of external participants. Please contact Dr Ling Zhang if you are interested in attending this course.
Accommodation and travel information
The closest airport is Manchester; if you choose this option we will pre-book the taxi for you (it takes 25 min). If you will arrive at London airport, please book your train ticket as well (London Euston-Macclesfield, UK train).
- Premier Inn Macclesfield North, Springwood Way, Macclesfield SK10 2XA
- Tel: +44 871 5278694
- Website: http://www.premierinn.com/
- Travelodge: Castle House, Gas Road, Macclesfield, Cheshire SK11 6NY
- Tel: +44 1625 612117
- Website: http://www.travelodge.co.uk/hotels/412/Macclesfield-Central-hotel.