11am - 2:30pm
Wednesday 9 May 2018
Summer Recruitment Fair
Each year in May we hold our Summer Recruitment Fair which can attract up to 60 local and international organisations who offer our students graduate roles and placements.
This event has passed
This year's Summer Recruitment Fair will be held on Wednesday 9 May 2018. For a listing of the employers who attended our 2017 Fair, please download our Summer Fair Guide.
Watch this video for ideas on how to make the most of the fair.
Suggested questions you could ask exhibitors:
- If you were looking to recruit a new graduate, which skills and qualities would you be looking for?
- What attracted you to work for this organisation?
- What does a typical day / week involve in your job?
- What opportunities exist for future progression?
- How has your degree course helped you in your career?
- If you were starting at University again, what would you do to make yourself more employable?
- What type of work experience does your organisation offer?
- What is the best / most challenging thing about your job?