International Excellence Award (Postgraduate) 2023 entry
This prestigious award recognises academic excellence and is awarded to selected students starting a masters degree at the University of Surrey in September 2023.
About the International Excellence Award (Postgraduate) 2023 entry
The scholarship is awarded as a £5,000 fee waiver. It is open to self-funded international fee-paying students regardless of nationality or domicile. The scheme is application based and awards are decided by a scholarship awards panel.
Eligibility criteria for the International Excellence Award (Postgraduate) 2023 entry
In order to be eligible applicants must:
- Be an overseas fee-paying student
- Hold an offer to study a full-time masters programme (excluding MBA)
- Be self-funded (you must be paying for your studies independently rather than being sponsored or in receipt of another scholarship)
- This Scholarship is not open to students from Surrey International Study Centre (SISC)
- Applicants in receipt of the International Excellence Award will not be eligible for the alumni discount as the value of this award is higher.
How to apply for the International Excellence Award (Postgraduate) 2023 entry
Applications open 1 November 2022. Applications are reviewed monthly starting in January 2023
You must have an offer from the University to complete the Scholarship application form. Applications without a valid student ID and offer will not be assessed.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries about this scholarship.
International Excellence Award