International Excellence Award (Undergraduate) 2024 entry
This prestigious award recognises academic excellence and is awarded to selected students starting a bachelors degree at the University of Surrey in September 2024.
The scholarship is awarded as a £5,000 fee waiver. It is open to self-funded international fee-paying students regardless of nationality or domicile. The scheme is application based and awards are decided by a scholarship awards panel. The panel will assess previous academic performance, predicted grades and the personal statement to make their decision.
In order to be eligible applicants must:
- Be an overseas fee-paying student
- Hold an offer to study a full-time bachelors degree programme at FHEQ Level 4 (first-year entry)
- Be self-funded (you must be paying for your studies independently rather than being sponsored or in receipt of another scholarship)
- This Scholarship is not open to students from Surrey International Study Centre (SISC)
- Applicants in receipt of the International Excellence scholarship will not be eligible for any other Surrey Scholarship.
How to apply
Applications open 1 October 2023. Applications are reviewed monthly starting in October 2023 and will be reviewed more regularly between January and April 2024. You must have made your course application through UCAS by 31 January 2024.
Applications for this scholarship will close on 30 April 2024. You must have an offer from the University to complete the Scholarship application form. Applications without a valid student ID/UCAS ID and offer will not be assessed.
The scholarship is application based. Surrey offer holders may apply via the link below.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries about this scholarship.
International Excellence Award