Surrey Headlines newsletter
Surrey Headlines is a fortnightly newsletter that promotes a lot of the exciting, jaw-dropping and cutting-edge work that is taking place all across our University and our wider community.
Sign up to receive Surrey Headlines newsletter in your inbox.
- 15 November 2023: Tackling unprofessional behaviours in the NHS, AI could help UK telecoms become more efficient and much more.
- 1 November 2023: Weekly insulin shots, meet Hugo the robot farmer, and much more.
- 18 October 2023: Oxygen-emitting, carbon-capturing paint; solar farms in space feasibility; and much more.
- 4 October 2023: Global fundraiser reaches £50m in 18 months; new internet addiction spectrum; 'ink' could boost solar cells
- 20 September 2023: Surrey study exposes sexual misconduct in surgery; $1.5m Google gift to boost digital inclusion; and much more
- 6 September 2023: Artificial methods for growing lettuce, white noise can help improve math learning and much more
- 23 August 2023: Help parents understand social media algorithms, new tech could result in better CO2 batteries, and much more
- 9 August 2023: A new hope for children with ADHD, an AI system to help speed up endometriosis diagnosis, and much more
- 26 July 2023: Research finds promising answers to antibacterial resistance in chickens, and much more
- 12 July 2023: AI spotting tooth decay, better sex education, and much more
- 28 June 2023: From electric rockets to carbon capture technology, and much more
- 14 June 2023: is your family sabotaging your weight loss journey? How can the UK patch up its EV infrastructure?
- 31 May 2023: New partnership to help the tourism sector tackle its environmental impact, and much more
- 17 May 2023: Surrey mourns former VC, new AI helps to locate proteins within cells, and will the US hit its debt ceiling
- 03 May 2023: New centre to tackle ageism, study confirms female politicians face impossible standards, and medical school update
- 19 April 2023: Tech could enhance solid-state batteries, hope for UK's high streets, Surrey vet calls for an end to poor dog breeding practices, and much more
- 5 April 2023: Diagnosing anxious and non-anxious depression, £1.7m to help people with dementia get better sleep and much more
- 22 March 2023: High dementia prevalence in India, Surrey's text-to-audio bot, programme could boost STEM for kids, and much more
- 8 March 2023: Black scholars can boost Surrey, can our bodies predict meal times, and much more
- 22 February 2023: Greener hydrogen production, funding for local space sector, and much more
- 8 February 2023: Why Parkinson's disease may start in the gut, beware of the feeder in your relationship, and much more
- 25 January 2023: Learn to speak bot, space skin and much more.