Where can I go?

Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences (FASS)

Business, Economics, Accounting and Finance, Music as well as Tourism and Hospitality students can spend one semester of their second year abroad, normally the first semester, apart from Law students who study abroad in their Professional Training Year.  Business, Economics, Hospitality/Tourism, Accounting & Finance students must have a 60% level average upon application and need to maintain this average, passing all modules at first attempt in the year of application. Most other students can study abroad in their Professional Training Year.

Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences (FHMS)

Most FHMS students can work abroad using Erasmus+ Work at one of our partner universities for their Professional Training Year. Some subjects are able to study abroad in their second year.

Faculty of Engineering and Physical Sciences (FEPS)

FEPS students typically study abroad in their second year, for a semester or a year, apart from Chemistry who use Erasmus+ Work or Santander to work at one of our partners. Physics students can study abroad in their second year and work using Erasmus+ Work in their Professional Training Year, or to do their Research Year as part of the MPhys.

Search tool

Please use this search tool to find out where you can study or work abroad. Your options will depend on your degree programme and your year of study.  It is best to use Chrome or Firefox.

Contact us

Find us

Map of the University of Surrey
Global Engagement Office
University of Surrey