The University of Surrey’s beautiful campus offers students the best of both worlds. Our safe, self-contained student community is just 10 minutes’ walk from Guildford town centre.
Take a look around
Current students reveal what they love most about our campus.
Explore our campus
See our facilities and find out why we won ‘Best University for University Facilities’ at the WhatUni Student Choice Awards 2015.
Virtual reality app
When you are choosing a university, the range, quality, location and cost of accommodation on offer will be important factors in making your final decision.
The University of Surrey's Accommodation Office will help you find the right place to live, on or off campus, at an affordable rent, throughout your time at the University of Surrey.
Food and drink
Whether it's a leisurely meet with friends or a sit-down-meal, Lakeside Restaurant, Young's and Pizzaman are ideal places to eat.
Grabbing a bite to eat and getting some caffeine has never been so easy with our campus-based cafes.
Our on-campus pub is a great place to unwind with friends after a busy day of lectures.
Every Thursday our very own market appears on Stag Hill campus giving students a taste of international cuisine.
- Appleseed Bookshop – get your textbooks and study supplies
- Launderette – get all your clothing clean with the convenience of staying on campus
- Post Office – send back all your parcels and more
- Santander Bank – do all of your banking in one location on campus
- SimplyFresh – pop into our local convenience store for all your essentials
- UniTemps – find yourself a job to help support you during your studies