The SCCS and its members have been collaborating with many industrial partners and research institutes in the UK and all over the world on cyber security related research.
It has been working with and/or financially sponsored by some UK public sector bodies.
If you'd like to collaborate with us or have a question then please get in touch with Denise Myers by email or phone on +44 (0)1483 686058.
Universities and research institutes
The SCCS members have been working with many universities and research institutes in the UK and around the world. The following is a list of some selected universities with which SCCS members had or have research collaborations.
- University of Birmingham
- Swansea University
- University of Glasgow
- University of Aberdeen
- University of Bradford
- Middlesex University
- Technische Universität Darmstadt, Germany
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte (UNCC), USA
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), USA
- École polytechnique fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL), Switzerland
- University of Luxembourg
- The University of Melbourne, Australia
- University of Southern California, USA
- New Jersey Institute of Technology, USA
- City University of Hong Kong, China
- Universität Konstanz, Germany
- Max-Planck-Institut für Informatik (MPII), Germany
- University of Split, Croatia
- NICTA, Australia
- Monash University, Australia
- Queensland University of Technology (QUT), Australia
- Autonomous University of Madrid (Universidad Autónoma de Madrid, UAM), Spain
The following is a list of selected industrial partners of SCCS members. If you are interested in collaborating with the SCCS, please contact the Industrial Liaison Coordinator, or the Director and the Deputy Directors directly.
- Microsoft Research Cambridge
- Thales UK Ltd
- Jaguar Land Rover
- Consult Hyperion
- HPC Wales
- Digital Barriers
The following is a list of selected public bodies working with and/or (co-)funding research work of SCCS members. If you are interested in collaborating with the SCCS, please contact the Industrial Liaison Coordinator, or the Director and the Deputy Directors directly.
- Surrey Police
- Government Communications Headquarters (GCHQ)
- Innovate UK - Technology Strategy Board (TSB)
- Research Councils UK (RCUK)
- Home Office
- Intellectual Property Office (IPO)
- Defence Science and Technology Laboratory (Dstl), Ministry of Defence (MOD)
- Department for Business Innovation and Skills (BIS)