Connect to wi-fi
When you visit our campuses or accommodation sites, you can access free wi-fi, without a University of Surrey IT account or an eduroam account.
How to connect
- Open your device's network settings and connect to the GUEST_WIFI network
- A display screen will appear - click on visitor
- When prompted, enter your name and email address
- Click register
- You will see confirmation of your request and login credentials (this will also be emailed)
- Click on log in to access the GUEST_WIFI service
- You will see a screen confirming you are connected to the GUEST_WIFI service
If you experience problems connecting to service, get in touch with our IT team:
- +44(0) 1483 689898
Alternatively, if you are visiting our Stag Hill campus, you can meet a member of our team at the IT Helpdesk located on the first floor of the Library (Monday - Friday, 9am to 5pm).