Band E rooms
Our Band E accommodation consists of enhanced en-suite rooms at Manor Park and Stag Hill campus.
- Number of rooms: 27 rooms on Stag Hill campus, 205 rooms at Manor Park
- Single rooms: Yes ✓
- Shared rooms: No ✗
- En-suite shower: Yes ✓
- Mini fridge: Yes ✓
- Broadband: Included ✓
- Belongings insurance: Included ✓
- Residents parking: None ✗
- Approximately total room area: 20m²
- Cost: See the prices and payments page
We regret it is not possible to select to be allocated to a specific court.
Manor Park and Stag Hill campus
Band E rooms are approximately 50% bigger than Band D rooms so are ideal for students who have more belongings or want more space to study or relax, but are limited in number. The rooms are mainly located at Manor Park with a few on campus in International House and University Court.
These rooms have a double bed, an en-suite shower room with toilet and washbasin. Most are located in flats of six Band D rooms sharing a kitchen.
Manor Park and Stag Hill video tours
View our video tours of Band E rooms on our Manor Park campus and in International House on our Stag Hill campus.
Manor Park floor plan
AccessAble access guides
Manor Park campus
- Manor Park Student Village Reception and Restaurant
- Ernst Chain Road Residences
- James Black Road Residences
- Ronald Ross Road Residences.
Stag Hill campus
- Reception for Twyford Court, Cathedral Court, Guildford Court and International House
- International House
- University Court - House 56
- University Court - House 63.