Learn more about insurance for your belongings while at University.
All residents in campus accommodation and University managed properties have content insurance inside their room included in their rent. The policy covers students, staff and families.
University of Surrey is working in partnership with Endsleigh Insurance, to provide some cover for the contents inside your room. You don’t need to do anything to activate this cover, but it is important for you to check and ensure that you fully understand the protection provided and whether it is sufficient for your needs.
Visit check your cover to:
- Check your level of cover
- Learn how to make a claim
- Find out how you can extend and personalise your cover
Read the Certificate of Insurance to:
- Find what items inside your room are covered
- Know what items are not covered by reviewing the key exclusions and limitations
- Check the first amount you will have to pay for each and every claim on the policy excess
If you need to make a claim:
- You can make a claim online or call 0844 472 2507