Learn more about insurance for your belongings while at University.
All residents in campus accommodation and University managed properties have content insurance inside their room included in their rent. The policy covers students, staff and families.
University of Surrey is working in partnership with Cover4insurance, to provide some cover for the contents inside your room. You don’t need to do anything to activate this cover, but it is important for you to check and ensure that you fully understand the protection provided and whether it is sufficient for your needs.
Visit check your cover to:
- Check what is covered
- How much you are insured for
- What are you not insured for (exclusions)
- Learn how to make a claim
- Check the first amount you will have to pay for each and every claim on the policy excess
- Get a quote for optional extensions and personalise your cover
If you need to make a claim:
- You can make a claim online or call 016 1974 1101
Need more information? Here are key facts