Find out more about our accommodation.
Over 1,000 rooms available
Our accommodation facilities offer excellent value for money. We have over 1,000 study bedrooms available for group bookings from June to September, all of which are conveniently located within a 20-minute walk of Guildford town centre or close to Surrey Sports Park and Royal Surrey County Hospital.
We offer both en-suite and shared bathroom accommodation. All our rooms have communal kitchens with tea and coffee making facilities, a fridge, a freezer and an ironing board. Breakfast and dinner can also be provided as part of your accommodation package.
Our campus facilities include venues for eating and socialising, a convenience store with a post office, and a Santander bank.
What to expect in University accommodation
- We provide bedding and towels in all our rooms
- Our rooms are serviced every other day Monday to Friday. We don’t offer a cleaning service at the weekends or on public holidays
- We don’t store any additional blankets and pillows.
- Each residence has a communal kitchen. This includes a kettle, toaster, electric hob and oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, iron and ironing board
- If you want to use the kitchen facilities, you’ll need to provide your own crockery, cutlery and cooking equipment.
- We provide complimentary toiletries on your arrival
- Tea and coffee is provided in the bedrooms and replenished when the rooms are serviced. A kettle is available in the kitchen
- We don’t provide travel adapters or hair dryers in the rooms.
- We’re currently working on making Wi-Fi available to conference guests in our bedrooms. Please ask your HCCS contact to find out more.