This world-class facility has a unique selection of Moog synthesisers centred on a modular System 55.
Inside this facility
The Synth Lab, also known as the Moog Sound Lab (UK) has also been sympathetically configured to enable flexible stereo and 4-channel monitoring and recording of numerous analogue and digital synthesiser equipment from leading manufacturers. The includes a unique modular Moog System 55, Sub Phatty, Sub 37, Little Phatty, two Mother-32s, a Moog Guitar, racks of four Voyages, three Minatuars and 21 MoogerFoogers.
The facility includes:
- Neumann KH120 A stereo and 4.0 quad monitoring
- Sony DMX-R100 digital audio desk with custom patchbay
- RME MADIface USB interface between Apple Mac Pro and a digital mixer
- Sequential Prophet Rev2 16-Voice Polyphonic Analog Synthesizer
- Elektron Digitone
- Elektron Machinedrum
- Nord Lead 3 synthesizer
- Doepfer modular synthesizer
- Vintage Roland Space Echo RE-201
- Vintage EMS Synthi VCS3.