9am - 4pm
Thursday 16 January - Friday 17 January 2020
Systems Immunology Workshop: Adaptive immune repertoires and beyond
Following our successful workshop in 2018, we are holding our second meeting on 16 and 17 January 2020 at the University of Surrey in Guildford, UK.
- Registration is free
- All meals are provided free of charge
- Bed and breakfast accommodation, including transport, is available for £60 per night.
About the workshop
We will have presentations on antibody structure, single cell analysis and mathematical modelling, as well as the latest in immune receptor repertoire research.
Invited speakers are:
- Dr Rachael Bashford-Rogers, Wellcome Trust Centre for Human Genetics, University of Oxford
- Dr Claire Dobson, Medimmune/AstraZeneca, UK
- Dr Roland Dunbrack, Fox Chase Center, Philadelphia, USA
- Dr Victor Greiff, University of Oslo, Norway
- Professor Andrew Martin, University College London, UK
- Professor Ruth Nussinov, National Cancer Institute, Washington DC, USA
- Professor Christine Orengo, University College London, UK.
Find out more about the University of Surrey.
Call for abstracts
Abstract submissions are welcome for consideration.