12 noon - 1pm
Wednesday 29 September 2021
Digital Transformation, Data and AI: Why it matters more than ever
Register for our latest Digital Disruptor webinar where we'll be joined by Andrew De Rozairo, Industry Executive at Microsoft (and formerly at SAP). The webinar will cover current trends and lessons learned at the leading edge of digital transformation.
This event has passed
Andrew De Rozairo has worked closely with customers in the energy and transportation sectors across Europe to accelerate their digital transformations, and deliver strategic programs around data and artificial intelligence.
With over 20 years of experience in industry innovation, digital transformation, and leadership of high-impact teams, in this webinar Andrew will discuss the following:
- What does digital transformation mean today? How is it achieved? What are the new trends?
- Data-driven innovation: how do we apply data science to understand what the customer really wants (instead of what they say they want)?
- Managing AI: how are different industries leveraging AI today? What are the challenges in managing AI?
- Andrew De Rozairo, Industry Executive at Microsoft.
- Dr Carla Bonina, Senior Lecturer Surrey Business School, Surrey Centre of Digital Economy (CoDE)
- Dr Richard Tee, Senior Lecturer Surrey Business School, Surrey Centre of Digital Economy (CoDE)
Andrew De Rozairo