5 reasons to study a masters in Occupational and Organizational Psychology at Surrey
We are proud to be ranked 9th in the UK for business and economics and 61st in the world in the Times Higher Education World Rankings 2022. As a student of Occupational and Organizational Psychology you’ll be based in the Surrey Business School and be part of a vibrant community focussed on improving business practice and creating a sustainable and positive change.
We champion an interdisciplinary environment, consisting of dedicated organizational and occupational psychologists, human resources specialists and organizational behaviour experts.
- Use psychology in business: Learn how to apply cutting-edge psychological research findings, practices and methods to the real world. A knowledge and understanding of Occupational and Organizational Psychology will enhance your career prospects, employability and essential skills for the workplace.
- Gain the practical skills employers seek: Under the guidance of our internationally renowned academics, you will learn how to conduct research projects professionally and disseminate the findings successfully. Collecting and analysing human and behavioural data, as well as reporting and presenting the results of research are fundamental to the successful functioning and growth of organisations.
- Accelerate your career path: This course is accredited by the British Psychological Society (BPS). Whether or not it is your aspiration to become a Chartered Psychologist, a BPS accredited degree is a hallmark of quality, recognised by employers.
- Stand out from the crowd: With an MSc in Occupational and Organizational Psychology, you will acquire specialist professional skills which will separate you from the crowd and enable you to enhance your profile for new and exciting career opportunities.
- Give yourself an international edge: Join our diverse student body and gain an internationally excellent educational experience. Become a global professional!