Miss Stella Kazamia graduated with a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science with Honours from the University of Surrey and then completed her PGCE in Post Compulsory Education and Training from Canterbury Christ Church University. She is an experienced educator in the field of Computer Science and over the past years, she has been recognised and awarded as an 'Outstanding' teacher and instructor.
Stella has recently re-joined the University of Surrey as a Teaching Fellow within the Department of Computer Science and her teaching focuses on Software Engineering and more specifically in object-oriented programming.
- CIT Programme Leader
- UG Year 1 Coordinator
- UG Year 1 Personal Tutor
- Outreach and Widening Participation Coordinator
- Open Days Coordinator
- Athena Swan Adviser
- COM1027 - Programming Fundamentals (Module Leader)
- COM1028 - Software Engineering (Lab Coordinator)
- COM2027 - Software Engineering Project (Group Project Supervisor)
- COM3027 - Computer Science Education (Module Leader)
- COM3001 - Final Year Professional Project (Project Supervisor)