Stephen was called to the Bar as a barrister in 2007. He has been teaching at the University of Surrey since 2013 and specialises in both Employment Law and Business Law. In addition, Stephen has taught both Contract Law and Employment Law within the School of Law.
As a specialist within Employment Law, Stephen has a particular interest in the areas of Nature and Formation of the Employment Relationship and Employment Discrimination.
Prior to joining the University of Surrey, Stephen lectured in law extensively across both the Higher and Further Education Sector.
Stephen is a prolific writer and legal commentator through the medium of social media and legal blogging.
University roles and responsibilities
- Deputy Head of Department of People and Organisations
Affiliations and memberships
- Employment Law.
- Employment Law (MSc)
- Employment Law (UG)
- Business Law (UG)
- Business Law and Ethics (UG)
- Employment Law (MSc) - Module Leader
- Employment Law (UG) - Module Leader
- Business Law (UG) - Module Leader
- Business Law and Ethics (UG) - Module Leader.