Our Band Shared accommodation consists of budget shared rooms at Stag Hill Court.
Band Shared rooms overview
What to expect
- All flats with Band Shared rooms are self-catered with a shared kitchen in each flat.
- We offer accommodation to suit different lifestyle choices including single-sex, quiet or alcohol-free flats.
- All communal areas and bedrooms are non-smoking.
- All fees include: heating, water, electricity, broadband, cleaning of communal areas, waste and recycling collection, contents insurance, security, maintenance and welfare support.
- All rooms are fully furnished with a bed, desk and chair, reading lamp, bookshelf and storage for clothes.
- All kitchens are equipped with cooker, oven, fridge, freezer, microwave, kettle, toaster, iron and ironing board.
Stag Hill Court
Stag Hill Court has 43 terraced houses. Each house has 10 residents in a mix of six single rooms and two split-level Band Shared rooms, with shared bathroom facilities and a large shared kitchen. All shared rooms are split-level, without washbasins. Residents share a front bedroom door, and both occupants have their own space separated by a flight of stairs.
- Parking: No parking for residents (unless there are very exceptional circumstances).
- Location: Stag Hill Court is a sociable and popular place to live, close to the Students' Union and Rubix.
- Transport: All students are eligible for a discounted Stagecoach bus pass, giving access to all local routes. There are storage facilities for bicycles, and you can also access our bike rental scheme, NextBike, on your doorstep.