Your Surrey Alumni Hub
The Surrey Alumni Hub platform offers an exclusive range of services to Surrey graduates to help you expand your network and make the most of the benefits on offer from the Surrey Alumni Network. Membership is completely free of charge and you can sign up now.
- Add your profile to our Alumni Directory and connect with old classmates or new business contacts
- Find or offer informal e-mentoring to help you in your career
- Join one of our international discussion & networking groups
- Explore the alumni events organised by the University
- Plan your own events and advertise reunions or public speaking engagements
- Search our job vacancy board or advertise jobs and internships in your company to fellow Surrey graduates
- Benefit from careers resources and professional development opportunities
- Find out about supporting the University of Surrey through volunteering or giving
- Access exclusive offers and discounts
What is e-mentoring?
Could you spare a little time per month to share advice and tips online or in-person? The Surrey Alumni Hub community is designed to support the sharing of skills and foster an environment that encourages mentoring relationships and mutual support amongst our alumni.
Whether you would like to offer your professional expertise to help a recent graduate, or ask a more experienced alumni member for guidance about their sector, company or profession, the Hub will provide you with the tools.
How do I become a member of the Surrey Alumni Hub?
Simply visit https://surrey.vineup.com and complete the simple registration form, or sign in with your Facebook or LinkedIn account. Whichever you choose, registration and creating your profile is incredibly easy!
Will the Hub work on my phone or tablet?
Yes, the Hub will work on your phone’s browser and the desktop version is complemented by free Android and Apple apps so you can access the Hub on the move.