We offer services to current students, graduates and employers.
To provide an exceptional service to Surrey students, graduates and researchers, through facilitating the enhancement of employability and career management skills and creating opportunities with local, national and international organisations.
- Enable students, graduates and researchers to take effective ownership of their careers and help them to develop resilience by supporting them through challenging selection processes to achieve success in a competitive global market.
- Facilitate access to local, national and international organisations to provide work experience, including the placement year, internships, volunteering, part time work, mentoring and work shadowing in order to build knowledge and develop professional skills.
- Promote vacancies and opportunities to network and meet industry professionals through organising careers fairs, skills sessions and industry specific events in a variety of employment sectors.
- Work in close partnership with academic departments in order to embed employability within the curriculum at key points in the student-learning journey.
- Facilitate the development of accomplished graduates who are highly sought after by employers and thus establishing the University of Surrey as the preferred source of talent to organisations.