9am - 6pm
Wednesday 1 September - Friday 3 September 2021
15th International conference on Mid-Infrared Optoelectronic Materials and Devices (MIOMD)
In light of the Covid-19 pandemic, we have taken the decision to move this conference to an online virtual event. Further details will follow.
A wide range of topics including the following will be covered:
- Infrared optoelectronic materials development, growth, and characterization
- Infrared optoelectronic devices, components, and systems
- Infrared emitters and detectors
- Interband and intersubband materials and devices
- Novel architectures based on new materials and low-dimensional structures
- Non-linear infrared optoelectronics
- THz materials and devices.